Wednesday, November 24, 2021

History Repeats

Sometimes, in putting these little bits of wit and revelry to, well, not to paper anymore, yet putting it out into the ether just doesn't strike a chord with me, I come across an instance of the old writer's block. I have no idea what to say. When that happens I get cutesy. Sometimes I pull up a webpage and offer a This Day In History column. Sometimes I simply reprint an old missive or reword an old story. I'm sure you folks have noticed that.

Today I thought I would try something different. I though to meself, Self, why don't you look back to exactly one year ago, to November 24, 2020, and republish that. Do it just for kicks: hey y'all, look what I writed on this day last year. So I scrolled back through my records, and, well whaddaya know?

I didn't write anything new last November 24. My entries leapt from November 23 to November 25. 

It's true. History repeats itself. Sort of, in this case.

No comments: